TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T&CS) FOR CONTRACTS WITH BUSINESSES
General sales and terms and conditions of ICOSIM Postgraduierte Weiterbildung
The operator of the online shop and your contractual partner is ICOSIM Postgraduierte Weiterbildung
Tel.: +49 89 21547881
- ICOSIM Postgraduierte Weiterbildung is hereinafter referred to as "Icosim", "we" or "us" -
§ 1 scope
(1) These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter: “GTC”) apply to all of our business relationships with our customers (“Buyers”). Our offer is aimed exclusively at entrepreneurs within the meaning of Section 14 of the German Civil Code (such as dentists, dental professional associations, clinics), legal entities under public law or a special fund under public law. We do not conclude contracts with consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB.
(2) These General Terms and Conditions apply in particular to contracts for the sale and / or delivery of movable goods (“goods”), regardless of whether we manufacture the goods ourselves or buy them from suppliers (§§ 433, 650 BGB). Unless otherwise agreed, the terms and conditions in the version valid at the time of the order of the buyer or in any case in the version last communicated to him as a framework agreement also apply to similar future contracts without us having to refer to them again in each individual case.
(3) Changes to these terms and conditions will be communicated to the buyers in writing, by fax or by email. If the buyers do not object to a change within four weeks after receipt of the notification, the changes are deemed to have been approved by the buyer. Buyers are separately informed of a right of objection and the legal consequences of silence if these terms and conditions change.
(4) Our terms and conditions apply exclusively. Deviating, conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions of the buyer only become part of the contract if and to the extent that we have expressly agreed to their validity. This consent requirement applies in any case, for example, even if we conclude a contract knowing the terms and conditions of the buyer or carry out the delivery to him without reservation.
(5) Individual agreements made with the buyer in individual cases (including side agreements, additions and changes) always take precedence over these terms and conditions. Subject to evidence to the contrary, a written contract or our written confirmation is decisive for the content of such agreements.
(6) Legally relevant declarations and notifications by the buyer in relation to the contract (e.g. setting a deadline, notification of defects, withdrawal or reduction) must be made in writing, ie in writing or text form (e.g. letter, email, fax). Statutory formal requirements and further evidence, in particular in the event of doubts about the legitimacy of the declarant, remain unaffected.
(7) References to the validity of legal regulations within the framework of these terms and conditions are only of clarification. Therefore, even without such a clarification, the statutory provisions apply, unless they are directly changed or expressly excluded in these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Formation of a contract through the online shop
§§ 2.1 Registration as a user
(1) Before you place your first order in our online shop, you must register under the "Register" button. The data required for registration are to be provided completely and truthfully by the buyer. When registering, the buyer enters an email address as a user name and a password. The username must not violate the rights of third parties, other naming and trademark rights or common decency. The buyer is obliged to keep the password secret and not to inform this third party. Admission to our trading system is only possible for entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB. We are entitled to request evidence from the buyer that he is an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB.
(2) The medical products, products and the associated training services offered on our website may only be used for (dental) medical purposes by members of the medical and dental health professions and, as far as legally permissible, by (dental) medical assistant professions in compliance with the statutory provisions will.
(3) Apart from the approval of these terms and conditions for goods to be completed, registration for the buyer is not associated with any obligations. The buyer can delete his entry at any time on the website "shop.icosim.de" under "My account". After deleting the account, all data stored in the account will be deleted.
(4) The buyer is responsible for updating his personal data in his account under "My account" and for checking that the entries he has made are correct.
§ 2.2 Conclusion of contract
The following rules apply to ordering our products:
(1) Our product and service offers are subject to change and non-binding. Smaller deviations and technical changes compared to our pictures or descriptions are possible. This also applies if we have given the buyer online catalogs, technical documentation (e.g. drawings, plans), other product descriptions or documents in electronic form, in which we reserve the property rights and copyrights. We do not submit a contract offer with the presentation and application of individual products and services; it is rather an invitation to the buyer to submit an offer to conclude a purchase contract (so-called invitatio ad offerendum).
(2) After creating a customer account, the buyer can select products in our online shop by placing them in a digital shopping cart by clicking on the "ADD TO CART" button. To complete the ordering process, the customer goes to the "SHOPPING CART" and is guided from there through the further ordering process. After selecting the item and specifying all the necessary order and address data, the buyer can complete the order process by pressing the "GO TO CASH REGISTER" button. In the next step, the buyer sees an overview in which the items placed in the shopping cart with the price including the legally applicable sales tax and any additional costs (e.g. shipping costs) and the selected payment method are summarized. Up to this point, the buyer can correct entries or refrain from submitting an offer. In this step, the buyer can also select a billing and delivery address and the payment method. By clicking the button "Order with costs", the buyer submits a binding offer for the products contained in the shopping cart.
(3) The completion of the ordering process is confirmed immediately at the end of the ordering process by an advertisement on the website. We save the data of the buyer and the order and immediately send the buyer an order confirmation to the email address provided by the buyer ("confirmation of receipt"). Sending the confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of the order by us, but only confirms receipt of the buyer's offer. The confirmation of receipt can be saved in a reproducible form. If the products ordered by the buyer are no longer in stock or the contract is not accepted for other reasons, we will inform the buyer of this via email. A contract is not concluded in this case.
(4) A purchase contract between the buyer and us only comes into existence when we accept the order after completing the ordering process on the website by means of a separate e-mail to the buyer and thereby confirm the conclusion of the contract ("order acceptance"). Upon receipt of the order acceptance, a contract is concluded based on these terms and conditions for the products and services selected by the buyer.
(5) For the processing of the order, we use, save and process the data provided by the buyer in the ordering process.
§ 3 delivery period and delay in delivery
(1) The delivery time is agreed individually or specified by us when the order is accepted. If this is not the case, the delivery period is a maximum of 4 weeks from the conclusion of the contract.
(2) If we are unable to meet binding delivery times for reasons for which we are not responsible (unavailability of the service), we will inform the buyer of this immediately and at the same time notify the expected new delivery time. If the service is not available within the new delivery period, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part; we will immediately reimburse any consideration already paid by the buyer. The case of non-availability of the service in this sense is in particular the late delivery by our supplier if we have concluded a congruent hedging transaction, neither we nor our supplier are at fault or we are not obliged to procure the goods in individual cases.
(3) If the delivery is extended due to official measures to protect against infection or due to border closures, we are not responsible for these delays, even if corresponding measures were already ordered or foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded.
(4) The occurrence of our delay in delivery is determined by the statutory provisions. In any case, a reminder from the buyer is required. If we are in default of delivery, the buyer can demand flat-rate compensation for his damage caused by delay. The flat rate for damages is 0.5% of the net price (delivery value) for each completed calendar week of the delay, but in total no more than 5% of the delivery value of the goods delivered late. We reserve the right to provide evidence that the buyer has suffered no damage or only significantly less damage than the above flat rate.
(5) The rights of the buyer according to Section 8 of these terms and conditions and our legal rights, in particular if the obligation to perform is excluded (e.g. due to the impossibility or unreasonableness of the service and / or subsequent performance), remain unaffected.
§ 4 delivery, transfer of risk, acceptance, default of acceptance
(1) The delivery takes place from the warehouse in Grünwald, where the place of performance for the delivery and any subsequent performance is.
(2) At the request and expense of the buyer, the goods will be shipped to another destination (dispatch purchase). Unless otherwise agreed, we are entitled to determine the type of shipment (in particular transport company, shipping route, packaging) ourselves. If the buyer orders several products, we are entitled to make partial deliveries.
(3) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the buyer at the latest when the goods are handed over. In the case of mail order purchases, the risk of accidental loss and deterioration of the goods and the risk of delays pass to the freight forwarder, the carrier or the person or institution otherwise responsible for carrying out the shipment as soon as the goods are delivered.
(4) If the buyer is in default of acceptance, fails to cooperate or our delivery is delayed for other reasons for which the buyer is responsible, we are entitled to demand compensation for the damage resulting from this, including additional expenses (e.g. storage costs). For this we charge a flat-rate compensation of EUR 20.00 per calendar day, starting with the delivery period or - in the absence of a delivery period - with the notification that the goods are ready for dispatch. Proof of higher damage and our legal claims (in particular compensation for additional expenses, reasonable compensation, termination) remain unaffected; however, the flat rate is to be offset against further monetary claims. The buyer is allowed to prove that we have incurred no damage or only significantly less damage than the above flat rate.
§ 5 prices and terms of payment
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in individual cases, our current prices at the time the contract is concluded, which are displayed in the online shop, apply ex warehouse, plus statutory sales tax.
(2) In the case of a mail order purchase (Section 4 (2)), the buyer bears the transport costs from Munich and the costs of any transport insurance requested by the buyer. The buyer bears any customs duties, fees, taxes and other public charges.
(3) All purchase contracts are only concluded against prepayment. The full purchase price is due immediately upon receipt of the acceptance of the contract offer by us and debited by us according to the payment method chosen by the buyer. We use an "SSL connection" for the encryption of the personal buyer data. Domestic buyers can pay by credit card (VISA ® / Mastercard ®), direct debit, via the payment service provider PayPal © or by Sofort-Überweisung ®. For foreign buyers, we only offer payment by credit card (VISA ® / Mastercard ®). In deviation from sentence 3, we reserve the right not to offer certain payment methods and / or (additionally) to refer to other payment methods for each order.
(4) If the buyer is in arrears with the payment of the purchase price, the purchase price is to be paid interest during the delay at the applicable statutory default interest rate. We reserve the right to claim further damage caused by delay. Our entitlement to commercial maturity interest (§ 353 HGB) remains unaffected.
(5) The buyer is only entitled to set-off or retention rights insofar as his claim has been legally established or is undisputed. In the event of defects in the delivery, the buyer's counter-rights remain unaffected.
(6) If it becomes apparent after the conclusion of the purchase contract (for example, by requesting the opening of insolvency proceedings) that our right to the purchase price is endangered by the inability of the buyer to perform, we are legally obliged to refuse performance and - if necessary after setting a deadline - to withdraw authorized by the contract (§ 321 BGB).
§ 6 retention of title
(1) We reserve ownership of the goods sold until all of our current and future claims from the purchase contract and an ongoing business relationship (secured claims) have been paid in full.
(2) The goods subject to retention of title may neither be pledged to third parties nor fully transferred as security before the secured claims have been paid in full. The buyer must immediately notify us in writing if an application is made to open insolvency proceedings or if third parties (eg attachments) access the goods belonging to us.
(3) If the buyer behaves contrary to the contract, especially if the purchase price is not paid, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the statutory provisions and / or to demand the goods based on the retention of title. The request for surrender does not include the declaration of withdrawal; we are rather entitled to only demand the goods and reserve the right to withdraw. If the buyer does not pay the purchase price due, we may only assert these rights if we have previously unsuccessfully given the buyer a reasonable period for payment or if such a deadline can be dispensed with in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(4) The buyer is authorized until further notice according to (b) below to resell the goods subject to retention of title in the ordinary course of business. In this case, the following provisions also apply. Any processing, mixing and / or connection of the delivered goods is expressly prohibited.
(a) The claims against third parties arising from the resale of the goods are hereby assigned to us by the buyer as a whole. We accept the assignment. The buyer's obligations mentioned in paragraph 2 also apply to the assigned claims.
(b) The buyer remains authorized to collect the claim next to us. We undertake not to collect the claim as long as the buyer meets his payment obligations to us, there is no defect in his performance and we do not exercise the retention of title by exercising a right pursuant to Claim paragraph 3. If this is the case, however, we can request that the buyer notify us of the assigned claims and their debtors, provide all the information necessary for collection, hand over the associated documents and notify the debtors (third parties) of the assignment. In this case, we are also entitled to revoke the buyer's authorization to resell the goods subject to retention of title.
(c) If the realizable value of the collateral exceeds our claims by more than 10%, we will release collateral of our choice at the request of the buyer.
§ 7 warranty
(1) The statutory provisions apply to the rights of the buyer in the event of material and legal defects (including incorrect and short delivery as well as improper assembly or defective assembly instructions), unless otherwise specified below.
(2) The basis of our liability for defects is above all the agreement made on the quality of the goods. All product descriptions and manufacturer information that are the subject of the individual contract or that were made public by us (in particular in catalogs or on our website) at the time of the conclusion of the contract are deemed to be an agreement on the quality of the goods.
(3) If the condition has not been agreed, it is to be judged according to the legal regulation whether there is a defect or not (§ 434 Abs. 1 S. 2 and 3 BGB). We do not assume any liability for public statements by other third parties (e.g. advertising statements, test reports), to which the buyer has not indicated that they were decisive for the purchase.
(4) The purchaser's claims for defects presuppose that he has complied with his statutory inspection and notification obligations (Sections 377, 381 HGB). If there is a defect in the delivery, the inspection or at any later point in time, we must be notified immediately in writing. In any case, obvious defects must be reported in writing within 14 days of delivery and defects that are not recognizable during the inspection within the same period of time from discovery. If the buyer fails to properly inspect and / or report defects, our liability for defects that are not reported, not reported in time or not properly, is excluded in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(5) If the delivered item is defective, we can first choose whether we provide supplementary performance by eliminating the defect (rectification) or by delivering a defect-free item (replacement delivery). Our right to refuse supplementary performance under the legal requirements remains unaffected.
(6) We are entitled to make the subsequent performance owed dependent on the buyer paying the purchase price due. However, the buyer is entitled to retain a reasonable part of the purchase price in relation to the defect.
(7) The buyer must give us the time and opportunity necessary for the supplementary performance owed, in particular to hand over the rejected goods for inspection purposes. The buyer is also obliged to cooperate with our employees in troubleshooting, for example by installing software or operating remote maintenance software. In the case of a replacement delivery, the buyer must return the defective item to us in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(8) In urgent cases, e.g. in the event of a threat to operational security or to prevent disproportionate damage, the buyer has the right to remedy the defect himself and to request compensation from us for the objectively necessary expenses. We are to be informed of such self-execution immediately, if possible in advance. The right of self-exemption does not exist if we were entitled to refuse a corresponding supplementary performance according to the legal regulations.
(9) If the subsequent performance has failed after two attempts at subsequent performance or a reasonable period of time to be set by the buyer for the subsequent performance has expired without success or is dispensable according to the statutory provisions, the buyer can withdraw from the purchase contract or reduce the purchase price. In a minor defect, however, there is no right of withdrawal.
(10) Claims of the buyer for damages or reimbursement of futile expenses, even in the case of defects, only exist in accordance with § 8 and are otherwise excluded.
§ 8 Other liability
(1) Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, including the following provisions, we are liable in the event of a violation of contractual and non-contractual obligations in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) We are liable for damages - regardless of the legal reason - within the scope of fault-based liability in the event of intent and gross negligence. In the event of simple negligence, we are only liable, subject to statutory liability restrictions (e.g. care in our own affairs; insignificant breach of duty).
a) for damage from injury to life, limb or health,
b) for damages from the breach of an essential contractual obligation (obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner regularly trusts and may rely); in this case our liability is limited to the replacement of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(3) The limitations of liability resulting from paragraph 2 also apply to breaches of duty by or in favor of persons whose fault we are responsible for according to legal regulations. They do not apply insofar as we maliciously concealed a defect or assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods and for claims by the buyer under the Product Liability Act.
(4) Due to a breach of duty that is not a defect, the buyer can only withdraw or terminate if we are responsible for the breach of duty. A free right of termination of the buyer (especially according to §§ 650, 648 BGB) is excluded. The legal requirements and legal consequences also apply.
§ 9 limitation
(1) In deviation from Section 438 (1) No. 3 BGB, the general limitation period for claims arising from material and legal defects is one year from the transfer of risk. If an acceptance has been agreed, the limitation period begins with the acceptance.
(2) The above limitation period also applies to contractual and non-contractual claims for damages on the part of the buyer based on a defect in the goods, unless the application of the regular statutory limitation (§§ 195, 199 BGB) would lead to a shorter limitation period in individual cases. Claims for damages by the buyer in accordance with § 8 Paragraph 2 Clause 1 and Clause 2 (a) as well as under the Product Liability Act are subject to the statute of limitations only after the statutory limitation periods.
§ 10 data protection
(1) All personal data provided by the buyer (title, first name, last name, email, telephone, fax, VAT ID) will be saved, processed or used in any other way only in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection law.
(2) The personal data of the buyer, insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, implementation and termination of the contractual relationship, will only be used to process the sales contracts concluded between the buyer and us. Any further use of the buyer's personal data for the purposes of advertising, market research or to tailor our offers to the needs requires the buyer's express consent.
§ 11 export control
(1) The fulfillment of the services is subject to the proviso that there are no obstacles due to national or international regulations of export and import law as well as no other legal regulations.
(2) Delays due to export inspections or approval procedures invalidate deadlines and delivery times.
(3) If Icosim is unable to fulfill the contract due to non-granted permits, the contract with regard to the goods concerned is deemed not to have been effectively agreed from the start. Damage claims or reimbursement of expenses of the buyer do not arise from this.
(4) The purchaser is responsible for obtaining any import authorization that may be required.
$ 12 Compliance, Anti-Corruption Act
(1) The buyer warrants that he will act in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, in particular regulations to combat corruption and money laundering as well as other criminal law provisions.
(2) If there is reasonable suspicion that the buyer may have violated the above obligations, we are entitled to withdraw from a contract if we cannot reasonably be expected to continue to adhere to the contract.
§ 13 Severability clause
(1) Changes or additions to these terms and conditions must be made in writing. This also applies to the lifting of the writing requirement.
(2) Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be ineffective, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions. The ineffective provision will be replaced by the contracting parties by mutual agreement with a legally effective provision which comes as close as possible to the economic meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision. The above provision applies in case of loopholes accordingly.
§ 14 Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
(1) For these terms and conditions and the contractual relationship between us and the buyer, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding international uniform law, in particular the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) If the buyer is a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive - also international - place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship is our place of business in Grünwald. The same applies if the buyer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB. The place of performance for delivery obligations under this contract is Grunwald. In all cases, however, we are also entitled to file suit at the place of performance of a priority individual agreement or at the general place of jurisdiction of the buyer. Priority statutory regulations, in particular regarding exclusive responsibilities, remain unaffected.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – EVENTS AND PUBLIC SEMINARS
General terms and conditions for ICOSIM events and public seminars
Registrations are possible via the Icosim homepage www.icosim.de as well as under shop.icosim.de or handwritten via the registration form. Your registration is binding and will be booked by us in the order of receipt. If the seminar or event is already fully booked, we will contact you immediately, otherwise we will send you your registration confirmation with detailed information, also about the venue or event hotel. If you wish to make a room reservation, please book and pay for your room yourself directly with the hotel of your choice.
Our prices and fees (your investment) are according to the current price information including the legal value added tax. The participation fees will be invoiced directly and are to be paid within 8 days.
If several bookings are received simultaneously within one registration, the first participant pays the full participation fee and each additional participant receives a 10% discount on the respective participation fee. If you subsequently cancel your registration, the above-mentioned discount will be
above mentioned discount will be taken back or subsequently charged.
You can name a substitute at any time instead of the registered participant. You will not incur any additional costs.
You can change your booking to another seminar date or to another seminar at any time. Please inform us of this in writing. In case of a rebooking (only possible once) we charge the following processing fees: Rebooking up to 4 weeks before the start of the seminar: free of charge
Costs for rebooking 4 – 2 weeks before the start of the seminar: 50
% of the participation fee incl. VAT
Costs for rebooking 2 weeks or more before the start of the seminar: 100 % of the participation fee incl. VAT.
You can cancel the contract at any time. However, this is only possible in writing. Please note that we charge the following processing fees:
Cancellation up to 4 weeks before the start of the event: 50 % of the participation fee incl. VAT.
Cancellation 4 weeks or more before the start of the event: 100 % of the participation fee incl. VAT.
This also applies in case of no-show of the registered participant. In case of cancellation, please remember to cancel your hotel reservation as well.
Cancellation of seminars and events
We reserve the right to cancel the seminar or event due to insufficient demand or number of participants or for other important reasons beyond our control (e.g. sudden illness of the speaker, force majeure). Any participation fees already paid by you will of course be refunded. Further liability and compensation claims, which do not concern the injury of life, body or health, are excluded, as far as there is no intent or gross negligence on our part. Please also take this into account when booking your flight or train tickets.
Reservation of right to change
We are entitled to make necessary changes in content, methods and organization or deviations (e.g. due to changes in the law) before or during the seminar or event, as long as these do not significantly change the benefits of the announced seminar or event for the participant. We are entitled to replace the scheduled speakers in case of need (e.g. illness, accident) with other persons equally qualified with regard to the announced topic. The documents provided as part of the training are prepared to the best of our knowledge and belief. Liability and warranty for the correctness, topicality, completeness and quality of the contents are excluded.
Retention of title
We reserve unrestricted ownership of all participant materials until the customer has fulfilled all payment obligations. Resale and commercial use of seminar content and participant materials are not permitted.
Contents of services for seminars and events
The participation fees stated in each case include participation in the seminar, catering, drinks and participant material.
Subsidiary agreements, place of jurisdiction
Additional agreements must be made in writing. If a provision of these terms and conditions is invalid for legal reasons, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected. The invalid provision shall be replaced by the corresponding permissible provision that comes closest to its economic purpose.
Place of performance and jurisdiction is Munich
Location of the organizer: Mehlbeerenstr. 2, 82024 Taufkirchen.
Owners Dr. Dr. (PhD-UCN) J. Lechner, R. Huber
In order to make the communication on the pages fluent we have
we have used the terms “employees”,
“participants” etc., to one word
“participants” or “employees”, etc., together.
Data protection/data storage
Detailed information on data protection and data storage can be found on the website www.icosim.de/datenschutz.
Contractual partner is DDHT, owner Dr. Dr. (PhD-UCN) J. Lechner, R. Huber, Tatzelwurmweg 5, 82031 Grünwald.