Book "Cavitational Osteonecrosis in Jawbone" EN
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
From misjudged local inflammation to dangerous systemic disease.
You will gain insight into the functional and immunological derailment of the jawbone.
You will learn the localisation of jawbone inflammation through new ultrasound sonography.
- Scientifically sound definition:
What is NICO, FDOJ and Maxillo-Mandibular Osteoimmunology in modern dentistry?
- Scientific fact:
The link from local inflammation to systemic dysfunction - hyperactivated immune signals RANTES/CCL5 from the jawbone.
- Unique in dental practice:
Objective localisation of inflammation in the jawbone with the latest ultrasound technology CaviTAU®.
- CaviTAU® in the practice and in Slow Dentistry:
Radiation-free imaging of bone density with ultrasound: bone density beyond X-rays.
- CaviTAU® shows jawbone with reduced bone density:
Where are the systemic and immunologically relevant RANTES/CCL5 roots of disease?
- Implant success, Clean Implants and CaviTAU®:
"Do I implant into healthy bone? Or into bone marrow defects?"
- Endodontics and CaviTAU®:
Is there post-endodontic inflammation?
- Trigeminal neuralgia, facial pain and CaviTAU®:
Probably the most painful disease in the world.
- Neurodegeneration ALS, MS and CaviTAU®:
RANTES/CCL5 from bone marrow defects and CNS?