BOOK "Cavitational Osteonecrosis in Jawbone" EN
Prices excl. VAT plus shipping costs
From misjudged local inflammation to dangerous systemic disease.
Dr. Dr. (PhD-UCN) Johann Lechner
You will gain insight into the functional and immunological derailment of the jawbone.
You will learn the localisation of jawbone inflammation through new ultrasound sonography.
- Scientifically sound definition:
What is NICO, FDOJ and Maxillo-Mandibular Osteoimmunology in modern dentistry?
- Scientific fact:
The link from local inflammation to systemic dysfunction - hyperactivated immune signals RANTES/CCL5 from the jawbone.
- Unique in dental practice:
Objective localisation of inflammation in the jawbone with the latest ultrasound technology CaviTAU®.
- CaviTAU® in the practice and in Slow Dentistry:
Radiation-free imaging of bone density with ultrasound: bone density beyond X-rays.
- CaviTAU® shows jawbone with reduced bone density:
Where are the systemic and immunologically relevant RANTES/CCL5 roots of disease?
- Implant success, Clean Implants and CaviTAU®:
"Do I implant into healthy bone? Or into bone marrow defects?"
- Endodontics and CaviTAU®:
Is there post-endodontic inflammation?
- Trigeminal neuralgia, facial pain and CaviTAU®:
Probably the most painful disease in the world.
- Neurodegeneration ALS, MS and CaviTAU®:
RANTES/CCL5 from bone marrow defects and CNS?